It is with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of HRM 3.9.0!
This is a security release that makes HRM compatible with PHP >= 8.1. However, please notice that HRM 3.9.0 is no longer compatible with PHP 7.x!
These are the changes in HRM 3.9.0:
- HRM is now compatible to PHP >= 8.1 only.
- Allows defining a stopping criterion for each channel.
- Removes IMS (Imaris Classic) output file format.
- Adds acuity and acuityMode to the parameters table.
- Improves renaming folders related to VSI files.
- Fixes confidence levels when extracting from a file.
- Fixes missing sub-image names in multi-series output files.
Have fun with HRM 3.9!