The HRM 3.4.1 patch release addresses the following issues:
- Fix bug with admin not being allowed to login if the database has not been upgraded yet.
- Fix issue with checkConfig.php script mistakenly reporting that $authenticateAgainst is not an array even if it is.
- Fix regression with querying global statistics.
- Fix logger initialization in OmeroConnection.
- Allow the admin to add server entries with no GPUs.
Go ahead and download it – and do not forget to carefully follow the upgrade installations!