It is with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of HRM 3.7.1!
This patch release addresses a few issues:
- Jobs (including colocalization analysis) may sometimes miss the colocalization results when all the following conditions are met:
- the processing machines have multiple GPUs;
- the queue is processing 2 or more jobs from the same user in the same machine;
- the raw images of these jobs are located at the same directory level.
- For new HRM installations we have fixed an incompatibility issue with recent versions of PostgreSQL. This should not affect existing installations.
- The automatic Linux updates often shut down the HRM deamon service, not starting it again after the update. This has been improved and therefore it is recommended to reinstall the HRM daemon service by following these simple steps https://huygens-remote-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/hrm_daemon_systemd.html
As usual, you can download HRM 3.7.1 from the official download page: http://huygens-rm.org/wp/?page_id=11.