We are happy to announce the immediate availability of HRM 3.8.0!
This release adds several new functionalities and makes a few changes that require a slight update in the minimum required versions of PHP and HuCore for the first time in several years:
- New minimum required versions for HRM 3.8 are now PHP 7.2 and HuCore 21.10.1
Also, please notice that there was a simplification in the configuration files. See the upgrade instructions for more details (estimated time for upgrading ~20 minutes).
New features and changes in HRM 3.8.0 are:
- Added Hot Pixel Remover as optional pre-processing step
- Added new Acuity restoration parameter
- Added support for Olympus VSI files
- Added option to disable bleaching correction
- Added Python pip package for installing the HRM-OMERO connector very easily
- Enhanced usability in OMERO Connector
- Updated list of instruments in back-projected pinhole calculator
- Merged server and client configuration files into one
- Extended and updated documentation
- Several fixes and usability enhancements
Hope you will enjoy the new HRM 3.8.0 release!
You can download HRM 3.8.0 from the official download page: http://huygens-rm.org/wp/?page_id=11.
You can also test our *experimental* new HRM installer!