It is with great pleasure that we announce the immediate availability of HRM 3.7.0!
This release focuses primarily on performance and stability, but it also introduces some new features.
Detailed changes of HRM 3.7.0 are:
- Allow image channels to be assigned the restoration algorithm individually or skipped altogether.
This adds the possibility to use HRM as a pure batch file converter, chromatic aberration corrector, time stabilizer, etc.
- Add an “All files” filter in the image selection step. Show by default all the contents of the raw images folder.
- Add extreme GPU support.
- Replace old EPFL logo with current.
- Substantially increase performance of files listing.
- Substantially increase performance of job creation.
- Make queue more robust against job deletion, process killing, process failure, and stalling.
- Switch to persistent connections to the database.
- Cache many database query results to reduce traffic.
- Bug fixes.
Please notice that we decided to maintain compatibility with PHP 5.6 for this release, but from the next release the minimum supported PHP version will be 7.2.
Go ahead, and download it!