We are very happy to announce the release and immediate availability of HRM 3.6!
The highlights of this release are:
- New Array Detector deconvolution (a.o. Airyscan and nanoSPAD)
- New Rescan deconvolution
- New UI dark theme
- Performance and stability improvements in the job queue
- Compatibility upgrade to PHP 7.2
- Please notice that this is the last HRM release to support PHP 5.x which was officially discontinued at the end of 2018!
HRM 3.6 also brings along some other changes:
- New admin options:
- Make sure to use resources/checkConfig.php to test your configuration files as explained on https://huygens-remote-manager.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/upgrade.html#check-the-configuration-files
- Select the default output file format;
- Set the minimum amount of free RAM for a job to start
- New template warnings for wavelength sanitation
- New license checks for multi-machine installations
- And several bug fixes
New Array Detector deconvolution
HRM has been extended to support one of the most requested new features in Huygens: array detector deconvolution. Therefore, Huygens 18.10 is needed for deconvolving this type of data in HRM. For more information about the array detector option in Huygens see https://svi.nl/Array-Detector.
New UI dark theme
In the previous version (3.5), HRM started a major effort toward a modern user interface. In this new version, we continue down that path by releasing a dark theme that makes HRM more gentle on the eyes of those doing deconvolution right from within the dark room. But of course, you can use it everywhere!
If the UI shows any glitches at first, please clear the browser cache.
Have fun with HRM 3.6!